Festival Logo low rez

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Re-Launch of this Blog

Hi everyone!
I'm re-launching this blog, but really only sort of. I've started a Facebook page called "Indian Land Friends of the Library" and I plan to put a feed on this site from there. That way, hopefully we'll get more updates more often. Invite your friends to become fans and then go out there and post stuff. Especially about what you are reading. Anything at all. Really. And if you are interested in becoming a page administrator, email me.

Today is April 11 and we will have a Volunteer Fair in the meeting room at the library starting at 7 p.m Grab a friend or 6 and stop by and see what you can do to help out at the library.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for starting up this blog again. I'm moving there in July and looking forward to using the library. In the meantime, I can see what's happening - meetings, activities, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home